OneAirSpace is a few years old and as a toddler is still growing.
Me - Karen Schultz, M.A. (University of Minnesota School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Strategic Communication Program, Class of 2009)
- Two-way communication fan: listen. feel. think. adapt. speak. (repeat.) know when to act.
- Researcher: queen of the effective survey and data analysis
- Speaker: spokesperson, event outreach, seminars, lectures
- Writer: see the Home Page
- Organizer: non-profit, union and for-profit
- Marketer: business development
How do I get paid on a regular basis?
Business Development Manager for Gage.
That said, you know I'm going to ask you to check us out. Unified marketing offers innovative, cost-effective marketing solutions with measurable returns! Thoughts on the OneAirSpace site, however, are my own.
Re-tooled: Was once a flight attendant who traveled the world learning about cultures while offering my skills to non-profits and campaigns. Industry underwent crazy changes while I served my union. Went back to college. Helped a few friends out with their for-profit and political campaigns. Now, living another dream.
Others who will be posting:
You - Are you interested in posting writings (quotes, blogs, etc.) that are industry/organization-specific? Click on our contact page
to send your writing.Who are you?